"

Save Humanity to Save Earth" - Read More Here


Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test

Monday, May 6, 2024

How you grow?

 When asked what she had learned in her first two years on the job, a young achiever with a postgraduate degree from IIM responded:


"In the initial year, I dedicated myself entirely to delivering the best possible work.


Then, I learnt , need to butter my boss and also creating a sense of reliance, making myself indispensable by keeping things at me.


I smiled and remarked, 'True leadership involves rendering oneself obsolete.'


She seemed irritated and asked, 'But then how do you progress?'


To which I replied, 'That's precisely how you progress, rendering oneself obsolete!'


Disappointed with the conversation, she appeared utterly perplexed.


I responded, "You'll grasp it eventually. Just not quite ready for it now."


We are fostering a society driven by the allure of material gain and comfort, neglecting the essence of true growth and fulfillment."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave your mark here! Love you all!